Supplier / Vendor Approval
- TEPL encourages stringent compliance of cGMP regulations for its pharmaceutical suppliers. Approvals from esteemed regulatory agencies like USFDA, MHRA – UK, TGA, EU and other stringent agencies to vendor’s manufacturing facility is acceptable to TEPL’s QA and a visit to such facility is not necessary.
- Facilities that are approved by PICs authorities are also acceptable to TEPLs’ QA and a visit to such facilities is not necessary.
- Manufacturing facilities devoid of SRA or PICs approval are subjected to audit by TEPLs’ QA team. After successful audit the facility is approved for certain period with intermittent visits if found necessary.
- For vendors supplying medical supplies TEPL follows CE/ISO certifications from Internationally recognized agencies as quality indicators. Suppliers having such certifications are approved after verification of authenticity of documents and a visit to such facilities is not necessary.
- TEPL also monitor its supply chain activities from consigner’s facility tillfinal destination.
- Mechanism to ensure efficient cargo storage, handling and transportation is worked out with warehouse, freight forwarding cos and Importers.
- Any deviations or non-compliance is reported and measures to fulfil the gaps are immediately implemented.